Our Service Agreement
This Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) sets forth terms under which PressFixer/ Idea Alchemist/ Monique Mayers (“Company”) shall provide services to the Client (identified by First and Last Name and or Company Name on the payment processor used to facilitate the financial transaction. The agreement becomes effective on the date that the first payment for services is received by PressFixer.
- Scope of Services. The Company is to provide the Client with the following services (the “Services”):
- Website Design and Development
- WordPress Maintenance and Website updates including but not limited to updates to the theme, plugins, core files, content and code.
- Website Hosting
- Email Marketing
- Compensation; Payment. Client shall provide compensation to the Company at a rate agreed upon via an estimate or online shopping cart. Services include recurring monthly or annual payments as stated on the PressFixer website, invoice or estimate provided to the client. Payment is due before any projects are completed.
We maintain the right to withhold services, delivery or access to completed work if payment in full has not been received.
Once all outstanding balances for services are paid in full to PressFixer, any elements of text, graphics, photos, contents, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to the client for inclusion in website, email, or otherwise are owned by the client.
Payments will be made via Stripe, Paypal, Moneris or Bank Transfer and dispersed according to the Payment Timeline.
- Term; Termination. This Agreement shall commence on the date the first payment has been received by the company and remain in effect until the Services are completed. This Agreement may be extended by mutual written consent of both parties. If either party seeks to terminate this Agreement, the terminating party must provide 7 days notice to the other party.
- Independent Contractor Status. The Company is serving as an independent contractor in providing the Services. Under this Agreement, the Company is neither an employee nor a partner of the Client.
- Proprietary Information. All work performed under this Agreement (“Work Product”), including without limitation all notes, reports, documentation, drawings, computer programs, inventions, creations, works, devices, models, work-in-progress and deliverables will be the sole property of PressFixer. The Client acknowledges that, as between Contractor and Client, Contractor owns the Contractor Intellectual Property. The Contractor hereby grants the Client an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid-up, perpetual, and worldwide license to use, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sub-license, produce, reproduce, perform, publish, and modify any Contractor Intellectual Property provided to the Client by Contractor under this Agreement, solely for the purposes for which such Contractor Intellectual Property was provided to Client and in the course of Client’s interests and business.
- Notice. All notices required or permitted under this Agreement will be provided in writing and delivered to both parties.
- Governing Law. The laws of the Province of Ontario govern all matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement and the transactions it contemplates, including, without limitation, its interpretation, construction, validity, performance, and enforcement.
- Assignment; Delegation. The Client may not assign any of its rights under this Agreement or delegate any performance under this Agreement, except with the prior written consent of the Company. Any purported assignment of rights or delegation of performance in violation of this section is void.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes all other agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties.